1. This set of rules determines regulations, guidelines, conditions and required behaviour from the participants of the Nightskating Warszawa.
2. The participation in the event is free of charge.
3. In order to participate in the event all individuals must follow this set of rules, which are published on the website www.nightskatingwarszawa.pl/regulamin.
4. The administrator of Nightskating Warszawa only allows rollerblades, roller skates and nordic blades to be used in the event. Other means of transportation (such as bikes, hand bikes, longboards, skateboards etc.) are not allowed under any circumstances.
5. Those participant’s who want to leave the column should do so immediately, by moving safely to the sidewalk.
6. Participants should possess the ability to ride, stop and safely maneuver on the rollerblades. Participants should not pose a threat to other participants, Skate Marshals, Medical Personnel and bystanders.
7. The administrator recommends usage of helmets and crash pads.
8. Children under the age of 16 are allowed to participate in the event only under the supervison of adults. Minors attanding the event by themselves, will be handed over to the present police officers.
9. Administrator provides presence of Skate Marshals and Medical Services (Nightskating Team and Foundation „Moto Medic” Motorcycle Emergency Medical Services)
10. Participants must keep the left side of the column free to allow Skate Marshals and Medical Services to pass at any time.
11. Participants enter the event at their own risk and agree to act without posing a threat to others.
12. By participating in the event, the attendee releases the administrator from the civil liability, for any damage and injuries caused by, or to the attendee.
13. It’s strictly forbidden to carry and posses firearms, explosives, knifes and other hazardous objects.
14. It’s strictly forbidden to participate in the event under the influence of alcohol, drugs and other narcotic substances.
15. Smoking of cigarettes and recreational drugs is strictly forbidden.
16. Consumption and sales of alcohol, drugs or others outlawed substances is strictly forbidden.
17. It’s strictly forbidden to conduct any promotional campaigns, canvassing’s and money collections at the event without approval from the administrator.
18. Participants must comply with orders from Skate Marshals, Police, Medical Services and other proper authorities.
19. Those posing a threat to themselves and others will be removed from the event and will be detained and handed over to the Police.
20. Administrator reserves a right to cancel or shorten the event due to the atmospheric factors.
21. Contentious situations, unregulated by this set of rules will be resolved by the administrator’s representative.
22. Photographs of the participants may be published on the events website by the request picture may be deleted.